The Obsidian Series: Designed by builders, for builders.
Obsidian Series 900D is for serious builders with big projects. Do you want to design your ultimate dream PC? Add state-of-the-art liquid cooling or air cooling? Build a quadruple GPU, dual CPU graphics powerhouse? Or, just create a monster file server?
If these are the kinds of questions you’re asking yourself, you need a 900D.
We don’t need to tell you that there’s no such thing as too much room. We’ll just let the numbers speak for themselves:
- Ten expansion slots
- Fits up to nine hard drives or SSDs, with three hot-swap mounts
- Four 5.25” optical drive bays
- Room for dual power supplies
And if nine hard drives or SSDs aren’t enough, you can expand to 15 drives by adding additional drive cages (available separately).
A cooling-optimized case design requires three things: good passive ventilation, flexible fan mounting options for good airflow, and the room to add sophisticated active cooling systems. The Obsidian Series 900D starts with a clear airflow path from the intake fans to the case interior, with no drives in the way. But, that’s just the start.
- Includes three AF120L 120mm front intake fans and one AF140L 140mm rear exhaust fan
- 15 total fan mount locations
- Five radiator mounting points
- Four removable dust filters
System builds should be straightforward and easy, without your PC case getting in the way. And, reconfigurations and upgrades should be just as simple. An enjoyable build process with great-looking results is a huge part of the pride of ownership that comes with building high-performance PCs.
The 900D can help make it all happen with tool-free side panel access, hard drive installation, and optical drive installation. Inside, you’ll find a CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommets on the cable routing holes. There’s generous cable routing space behind the motherboard tray, and snap-down cable latches help you create clean, easy-to-modify cabling that doesn’t rely on dozens of zip ties.
You also get modular hard drive cages, and the dust filters and fan covers are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
Let the beginners use cases that look like they’re going to turn into a giant robot. Obsidian Series 900D is built on a steel and cast aluminum frame, with solid steel panels and a fully painted interior. The brushed aluminum fascia resists scratches and fingerprints, and it’s just plain fun to put your hands on it.
- Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower PC Case
- Quick Start Guide
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, HPTX, and Mini ITX compatible
- Includes three 120mm AF120L and one 140mm AF140L exhaust fan
- Brushed aluminum front fascia with full cast aluminum surround structure front and rear
- Five radiator mounting points:
- Front: up to 360mm
- Top: up to 480mm (4 x 120) or 420mm (3 x 140)
- Bottom side one: up to 480mm (4 x 120) or 420mm (3 x 140)
- Bottom side two (with PSU installed): up to 280mm (2 x 140) or 240mm (2 x 120)
- Rear: 140mm or 120mm
- Up to fifteen total fan mount locations
- Nine tool free 3.5” and screw-in 2.5” combo hard drive bays for maximum storage, upgradable to fifteen total (requires purchasing two additional cages)
- Four tool-free 5.25” drive bays
- Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0 front panel I/O
- Tool free side panel access to top panels.
- Magnetic latch bottom HDD/Radiator chamber access with swing-out doors.
- Full side panel window
- Removable lower rad covers allow you to customize between cooling and clean, refined appearance
- Three hot-swap bays integrated into one of three included modular hard drive cages
- Ten expansion slots for multi-GPU dream systems
- Dual PSU bays
- CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommeted cable routing holes
- Easily removable dust filters and fan covers
- Snap-down cable routing latches and extra routing space behind the motherboard tray
- PSU – ATX (not included)