Intel Z370 Gaming motherboard with RGB Fusion, Digital LED support, Triple M.2, 120dB SNR ALC1220, Intel Gaming LAN, Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & Rear USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, Smart Fan 5, Anti-Sulfur Resistors
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ Header
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
- Sound BlasterX 720°, the top-of-the-line audio engine solution for 4K gaming and entertainment
- Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® 1×1 802.11ac Wireless – AC 3165
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
AORUS Z370 GAMING Motherboard
The AORUS Z370 enthusiast motherboards are faster and more powerful than any other motherboards the world has seen. With aggressively redesigned armor and thermal heatsinks, its performance capabilities and durability are second to none. Performance is no stranger to AORUS, with exotic cooling and an ability to be tuned to peak performance, AORUS motherboards will exceed expectations.
RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs
With AORUS Z370 Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW/ Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on Z370 Series AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Supports RGBW & UV Light Strips
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW/UV LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colors.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
High-End WIMA & Audio Capacitors
The AORUS Z370 motherboards boast a combination of Hi-Fi grade WIMA FKP2 capacitors and audio grade Fine Gold capacitors. While the Fine Gold capacitors are suited for high-grade audio equipment, using state of the art technology to provide rich sound in the bass and clearer high frequencies, the WIMA FKP2 capacitors are being used widely in premium grade Hi-Fi systems. The addition of this to the exclusive AORUS AMP-UP Audio technology makes for the ideal onboard sound solution for the most demanding audiophiles.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond*
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.