RCT 650VA Line Interactive UPS
- 4 hours fast charge
- Built-in microprocessor controller
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Free monitoring software via USB (download required)
- Overload, discharge, and overcharge protection
- Voltage: 220/230/240 VAC
- Frequency Range 60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
- Output Voltage: 220/230/240 VAC
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) ±10%
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 60 Hz or 50 Hz ±1 Hz
- Transfer Time Typical 2-6 ms, 10ms max.
- Waveform (Batt. Mode) Simulated Sinewave
- No dedicated AC Power cord with kettle plug included (sold separately)
A UPS is not designed to provide continuous power, merely a window period that allows a computer or other user to finalize the work at hand and shut down. It’s ability to do this is dependent on the number of devices connected to the UPS.
To establish what you can and cannot connect, calculate the total wattage you need to supply and ensure that the UPS you purchase meets that requirement.